Procurement Specialist (Junior) - Bellevue, WA
As a Supply/Demand Planner, you should demonstrate domain expertise in leading projects related to supply/demand planning, sales and operations planning, supply-demand matching, inventory management, and procurement. You will work closely with customers, supply chain managers, engineering and supplier partners to implement processes and systems that directly support rapidly growing hardware & software needs.
- Manage all Procurement requests via a ticket system New – Hardware, Software, and support contracts Issues Reporting and resolving Good to have: Understand import and export requirements and challenges
- Act as point-person for customers on all logistics, hardware, and supply chain needs.
- Oversee the procurement and logistics of several large projects to improve and build data centers and offices
- Review logistics performance with internal clients against targets, benchmarks and service agreements for improvement opportunities
- Tech specs (white pages)
- Supply planning and master scheduling experience.
- Ability to collaborate and influence across multiple levels of an organization with experience leading cross-functional process improvements.
- Comfortable shifting between hands-on detailed analysis and big picture thinking and customizing communication based on the audience.
- Excellent analytical skills, tenacious problem solver with strong verbal/written communication and facilitation skills.
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.