Wireless Mobility Test and Validation Engineer – Redmond, WA
MIW is seeking a professional and enthusiastic individual to join the Wireless Network Engineering team.
- Good understanding of 3GPP end to end call flows in the Wireless Mobility NW (including UMTS and LTE)
- Strong understanding of 3GPP Mobility Control Plane Architecture
- Strong understanding of 3GPP Packet Core NW interface specifications
- Understand the MME pool and the SGSN pool concept.
- Understand 3GPP Network Sharing Architecture, i.e., MOCN and GWCN
- Understand 3GPP DNS procedures and concepts (i.e., S-NAPTR procedures and NAPTR records)
- Understand the 3GPP QoS architecture (UMTS and LTE) and QoS preemption concepts
- Independent and self-driven