Wireless Mobility Test and Validation Engineer – Redmond, WA
MIW is seeking a professional and enthusiastic individual to join the Wireless Network Engineering team.
- Good understanding of 3GPP end to end call flows in the Wireless Mobility NW (including UMTS and LTE)
- Strong understanding of 3GPP Mobility Control Plane Architecture
- Strong understanding of 3GPP Packet Core NW interface specifications
- Understand the MME pool and the SGSN pool concept.
- Understand 3GPP Network Sharing Architecture, i.e., MOCN and GWCN
- Understand 3GPP DNS procedures and concepts (i.e., S-NAPTR procedures and NAPTR records)
- Understand the 3GPP QoS architecture (UMTS and LTE) and QoS preemption concepts
- Independent and self-driven
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.