Web Services Automation Engineer - Redmond, WA
We are currently hiring SDETs who have knowledge and hands-on expertise in Selenium .The ideal candidate will understand what are the best practices required for automation and have the ability to think on their feet in a fast-changing environment.
- 5+ years of experience in automation testing, with QA (Quality Assurance) in an Agile software development environment
- Hands-on proven Java background with experience in writing and debugging automated test scripts and knowledge of best practices required for automation
- Strong experience with automation tools like Selenium or Appium
- Experienced in automating APIs
- Experience with software integration builds
- Understanding of agile methodologies, unit testing and continuous integration
- Comfortable with working in collaboration with the developers and the ability to work on a team
- Strong customer service or client facing skills
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.