Software Engineer (Back End) - Bellevue, WA
As a leader in an exciting and fast-paced industry that is evolving daily, we are seeking talented Software Engineers to join our team!
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of software services
- Designing, enhancing and building out new features and services
- Work with engineering team to create new design/architectures geared towards scale and performance
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- Engage in service capacity and demand planning, software performance analysis, tuning and optimization
- Work with product and experience teams to define and prototype feature specifications
- Work with infrastructure team in building and scaling back-end services as well as performing root cause analysis investigations
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Familiarity with running web services at scale; understanding of systems internals and networking are a plus
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling
- Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.