Procurement Specialist (Junior) - Bellevue, WA
As a Supply/Demand Planner, you should demonstrate domain expertise in leading projects related to supply/demand planning, sales and operations planning, supply-demand matching, inventory management, and procurement. You will work closely with customers, supply chain managers, engineering and supplier partners to implement processes and systems that directly support rapidly growing hardware & software needs.
- Manage all Procurement requests via a ticket system New – Hardware, Software, and support contracts Issues Reporting and resolving Good to have: Understand import and export requirements and challenges
- Act as point-person for customers on all logistics, hardware, and supply chain needs.
- Oversee the procurement and logistics of several large projects to improve and build data centers and offices
- Review logistics performance with internal clients against targets, benchmarks and service agreements for improvement opportunities
- Tech specs (white pages)
- Supply planning and master scheduling experience.
- Ability to collaborate and influence across multiple levels of an organization with experience leading cross-functional process improvements.
- Comfortable shifting between hands-on detailed analysis and big picture thinking and customizing communication based on the audience.
- Excellent analytical skills, tenacious problem solver with strong verbal/written communication and facilitation skills.