IMS /CALEA Service Verification Test Engineer – Austin, Texas
- Testing with multiple carriers and will be using tools to automate that testing.
- Same basic requirements for SVT testing (strong test experience with SIP, IMS, call flow testing/analysis, VoLTE).
- Strong experience in CALEA testing.
- Strong experience in script writing.
- Strong IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) network elements and solutions
- Strong VoLTE experience
- Strong SIP Signaling/call flows
- Strong CALEA experience
- Test Automation experience
- Diameter Protocol
- Knowledge of: NOKIA IMS platform, Metaswitch platform
- Understanding of Linux server OS including network configuration
- Server Virtualization Solutions (KVM, Orchestration)
- Experience in test planning and test execution: acceptance, integration, functional, service, inter-op testing and performance.
- Proven troubleshooting skills utilizing protocol analysis applications such as Tektronix IRIS and Wireshark.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
Ability to effectively communicate technical issues to a wide range of audiences both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and handle multiple tasks/schedules simultaneously.
- Must be a team player and work well with others.