IMS /CALEA Service Verification Test Engineer – Austin, Texas
- Testing with multiple carriers and will be using tools to automate that testing.
- Same basic requirements for SVT testing (strong test experience with SIP, IMS, call flow testing/analysis, VoLTE).
- Strong experience in CALEA testing.
- Strong experience in script writing.
- Strong IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) network elements and solutions
- Strong VoLTE experience
- Strong SIP Signaling/call flows
- Strong CALEA experience
- Test Automation experience
- Diameter Protocol
- Knowledge of: NOKIA IMS platform, Metaswitch platform
- Understanding of Linux server OS including network configuration
- Server Virtualization Solutions (KVM, Orchestration)
- Experience in test planning and test execution: acceptance, integration, functional, service, inter-op testing and performance.
- Proven troubleshooting skills utilizing protocol analysis applications such as Tektronix IRIS and Wireshark.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
Ability to effectively communicate technical issues to a wide range of audiences both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and handle multiple tasks/schedules simultaneously.
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.