eCommerce Project Manager – Bellevue, WA
MIW is looking for Project Manager for managing multiple projects within the eBusiness Solutions vertical. In coordination with team leads, they will be primarily responsible for the successful delivery of the scope, timeline and budget for their respective teams and management and resolution of risks, issues and decisions.
- Define and document project scope. Manages changes to project scope throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Works with team leads to create project plan and critical path at appropriate level of detail and manage tasks to support Project governance requirements.
- Proactively manages project stakeholder expectations of project scope and schedule.
- Develops project budgets, manage changes to project budgets, and track actual costs and variance to approved budget.
- Manages issues, risks, and decisions throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Develops mitigation of critical and high priority risks, mitigation and contingency plans
- Determines appropriate escalation of issues and support resolution by following up
- Provides status reporting to project stakeholders.
- Ensures all project artifacts and deliverables are documented, approved, and stored for re-usability, support, and audit purposes in designated project tools
- 5+ years project management experience; with at least 2 years managing the technical aspects of projects
- Project management or project support experience on a large scale project implementation
- Proven track record for successful delivery of projects and working cross-functionally with business and IS
- Past experience leading development teams in an Agile environment
- Must be flexible in diving into project detail when necessary, while keeping the overall picture in mind
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills with ability to influence and motivate project team members that report to other groups in the organization
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills
- Extremely responsive with a strong sense of urgency
- Able to work independently
- Experience in Websphere Commerce desired
- Scrum master certification
- Proficient in the use of the Google products: email, spreadsheet, document, presentation
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow (Carts+) Portfolio & Program Management module
- Proficient in the use of SmartSheets as a WBS and schedule tool
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.